DIAGNOSTICLINK WELCOME PAGE
Welcome to the public ID request page. Please read important information below to understand the public ID usage requirements and limitations.
What access is provided with a public ID?
· A public ID provides access to the ordering system to purchase DiagnosticLink software and/or Nexiq hardware.
· A public ID provides access to activate/register the DiagnosticLink software with the application server.
What access is not provided with a public ID?
· A public ID does not provide access to DTNA web applications such as: PSL (Power Service Literature), eParts, PartsPro, AccessFreightliner.com, or DDCSN web site.
· A public ID does not provide access to download troubleshooting content to DiagnosticLink.
What access is required to utilize DiagnosticLink features?
· Once DiagnosticLink has been installed and registered, the application will prompt user to download required troubleshooting content from the PSL web site. To access the PSL web site, a PSL subscription is required. The PSL login is a separate login ID and password from the public ID and password.
· It is important to obtain a PSL subscription to gain access to download the initial troubleshooting content from the PSL web site to the DiagnosticLink application. If the wrong ID (e.g. public ID) is used to login to the PSL web site, the message below will be displayed. Please use appropriate PSL login when prompted.
How to disable PSL notifications?
· To disable PSL notifications, click Tools, Options, and Warnings. Uncheck desired warning and click OK.
Click HERE if you have read and understand the limitations and wish to create a logon ID for DiagnosticLink8. Instructions to request PSL subscription will be provided.